Monday, April 04, 2011

Busy times



March at a glance....

  • Miraloma Coop auction:  It was an awesome time again.  We spent too much money (basically giving money to our daughter's preschool in exchange for some cool stuff!)
  • Starr King Elementary auction:  Different vibe.  Different school.  But super-cool day.  I love, love Simone's new school.  Plus, I think it's awesome that she has the opportunity to learn another language at such a young age.  Love her school, her teacher, her classmates and their families.  Overall awesomeness!
  • Work Trip to Chicago.  I miss my old town.  I was at an IR convention where I got to mingle with my customers, catch up with co-workers, and eat out at fabulous restaurants.  Bonus: I got to have dinner with my Aunt who happened to be there on business too.  That's my kind of town, for sure.
This may not seem like a lot, but March sure was a busy month.  I'm glad to be getting back to a somewhat normal schedule.  I want to do more knitting, more exercising, and finish my spring cleanse!  See you around.

No comments: